Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am the biggest half behind this website and love to write about my deep love for fighting games, (J)RPG's and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and absolutely love pizza.
Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 has been announced for a PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita release in Japan.
Could a western release still happen?
This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine contains an interview with producer Yosuke Hayashi and provides more details. The details that follow are a rough translateion of the features in the article.
– Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 wiill be sold in Japan and Asia; however, if there’s enough demand, Koei Tecmo may develop a version adjusted for North America.
– The developers are working on adjustments using the powered up “Soft Engine 2.0.”
– For the PlayStation Vita version of the game, a customized “Soft Engine Lite.” is used. There will be features that uses the touch panel and gyro sensor.
– There will be more depth for spending time with characters than in past titles of the series. Koei Tecmo are thinking of different rewards they can give players for spending more devoted time to one character.
– Dead or alive Xtreme will have a camera mode.
– The suntans have been vastly powered up.
– Not all the female characters from the Dead or Alive series will appear.
– Starting August 20th, there will be custom themes for 15 heroines. The 9 most downloaded characters will be in the game, with no exceptions. That said, even if the popular Kasumi somehow doesn’t make it in the top 9, that would mean that she won’t be in the game.
– Koei Tecmo also don’t plan on adding new characters via DLC.