Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am the biggest half behind this website and love to write about my deep love for fighting games, (J)RPG's and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and absolutely love pizza.
The 3rd SFV online beta is nearly upon us! Running on both PS4 and PC from 12/18 12:01 AM PT (8:01 AM GMT) until 12/20 @ 10 PM PT (12/21 @ 6 AM GMT).
Here is a breakdown of the content and characters you can expect, along with a detailed schedule that outlines the server maintenance periods as well.
The beta will initially start with six selectable characters:
Dhalsim and Zangief will become available later during the beta period. And who knows, there might be a few more character surprises along the way!
- Ranked Match
- Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!
- Casual Match
- Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.
- Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN)
- Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.
- Battle Setting
- Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.
- Manage the screen and sound settings.
- 12/18 00:01 PT (12/18 08:01 GMT) – SFV 3rd beta starts for PS4 and PC users
- 12/18 08:00 PT (12/18 16:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/18 18:00 PT (12/19 02:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/19 18:00 PT (12/20 02:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/20 04:00 PT (12/20 12:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/20 22:00 PT (12/21 06:00 GMT) – SFV 3rd beta concludes
Remember, every beta test participant will receive a number of beta invite codes to share with their friends, so be sure to spread the love.