Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am the biggest half behind this website and love to write about my deep love for fighting games, (J)RPG's and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and absolutely love pizza.
Killer Instinct’s Creative Director, Adam Isgreen, has revealed that Killer Instinct Season 3 will be coming to the PC this March, exclusive to Windows 10.
Killer Instinct Season 3 will feature a new Dojo tutorial and will have more characters availalbe at launch than there were available in the launch of Season 2. The recently revealed Tusk and Kim Wu have also been confirmed to be available at Season 3’s launch, with retro costumes reflecting their appearances from previous installments. All current released characters will have tweaks to help balance the game to compensate for the new features and mechanics being introduced in Season 3. Killer Instinct will offer cross-play platform support between Xbox One and the PC.
Below you’ll find some more information from the livestream about Killer Instinct Season 3:
- Killer Instinct will get an updated Dojo Tutorial
- Tusk and Kim Wu have been confirmed to appear at launch and both will have retro costumes
- More characters will be available at launch than there were in the launch of Season 2. The remaining few will be available in the coming months.
- Everyone on the roster will have tweaks to help balance the game to compensate for the new features and mechanics being introduced in Season 3
- Two characters that are currently on the roster will be re-worked. That means their set ups and how they gain meter will be different. It is confirmed that these two characters are not Glacius, Aganos, or Shadow Jago.
- Although Ultimates for every character isn’t confirmed, it is possible for all the characters to receive Ultimates due to the tech they developed when they created ARIA.
- They will reveal more information at Pax South in San Antonio, TX sometime between January 29-31
- There will be more community bundles in Season 3 due to the success of the Shadow Jago Fund Raiser. The purpose of the Fund Raisers will be determined by the community on what they want to see in Season 3 that didn’t make the cut by launch. So if you want to see a certain guest character, stage, mode, feature, ect. that didn’t make the cut, make yourself heard. They are actively seeking out the community’s input.
Killer Instinct is available now on Xbox One and will be available on PC March 10, 2016.