Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am the biggest half behind this website and love to write about my deep love for fighting games, (J)RPG's and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and absolutely love pizza.
Start preparing your PC if you want to enjoy SFV to the fullest and dish out some serious ass whooping!
Capcom has released the minimum and recommended specs needed to run SFV on your PC when it hits stores Q1 2016. The minimum specs are what is required for SFV to even run on your PC while the recommended specs are necessary to achieve an optimal SFV experience.
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Capcom also reveals that Street Fighter V will support Steamworks as well! Capcom will be back in the future with the exact dates of the second beta, which will allow for PS4 and PC cross play. Make sure your PC is in optimal state so that once the Beta drops you can drops some competition.