Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
With the European release of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend set for October 23, just 2 more days away, it’s nice to know how the game works and which game mechanics you have at your disposal.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend will release in Europe this Friday and we have done our best to clear the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend “Tutorial Mode”, the game becomes playable at around 30% of it’s install and at first only tutorial mode, practice mode, VS mode and network mode are available and we couldn’t wait any longer to get our hands on BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, I hate waiting for something that’s awesome.
We would like to share a video on what’s to expect from this tutorial. For the most part the tutorial is just an introduction to the many gameplay mechanics used in BlazBlue and information how the different bars and gauges in BlazBlue work. At first the different ways to perform combo’s and special moves seem simple but, when you have reached the more difficult parts of the tutorial it becomes clear that there is more to BlazBlue than meets the eye. I have experienced that Jump cancels aren’t my thing, and performing them is one hell of a job for me, I’m interested in what’s next for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend since I’ve spend a hour and a half completing the “Tutorial Mode” on all difficulties.
We’ll continue our journey into the world of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend and once we’ve cleared more modes we’ll upload more videos and keep you updated on this great fighting game. Here’s some of the great BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend features:
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend Features;
- A wealth of single player modes, including Arcade mode, Score Attack, Abyss mode, Unlimited Mars and Highlander Attack.
- 28 playable characters, including the all-new Celica A. Mercury.
- All the DLC from the original Chrono Phantasma, a rebalanced fighting system, new netplay features and improved netcode that includes cross-platform play between PS4 and PS3.
- Story Mode features new story chapters as well as recap segments of the story so far in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.
- Brand new remix heart mode. Based on the popular manga BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Remix Heart Gaiden is a heart-warming comedic story featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main story, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.
- Peerless art and animation. BlazBlue is the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, boasting gorgeous, fluid, high-resolution sprites for an anime-style fighting experience like no other.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend will be releasing in Europe on Friday the 23rd of October for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One.