Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am the biggest half behind this website and love to write about my deep love for fighting games, (J)RPG's and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and absolutely love pizza.
The wait is over, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend launches in Europe today for PS4, PS3, PS Vita and Xbox One.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend laucnhed today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is the ultimate version of BlazBlue and marks the first appearance of the series on the new generation of consoles. Boasting an astonishing array of single player content – including an expansive 30+ hour visual Novel Story mode that takes in the whole BlazBlue saga to date – Chrono Phantasma Extend is the perfect starting point for players new to the series. Experience the Launch Trailer below!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend Features;
- A wealth of single player modes, including Arcade mode, Score Attack, Abyss mode, Unlimited Mars and Highlander Attack.
- 28 playable characters, including the all-new Celica A. Mercury.
- All the DLC from the original Chrono Phantasma, a rebalanced fighting system, new netplay features and improved netcode that includes cross-platform play between PS4 and PS3.
- Story Mode features new story chapters as well as recap segments of the story so far in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.
- Brand new remix heart mode. Based on the popular manga BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Remix Heart Gaiden is a heart-warming comedic story featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main story, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto.
- Peerless art and animation. BlazBlue is the pinnacle of 2D fighting excellence, boasting gorgeous, fluid, high-resolution sprites for an anime-style fighting experience like no other.
In addition to the Standard Edition and Chibi Heroes Edition, there will be a Limited Edition featuring a gorgeous 120 page artbook, exclusive to GAME in the UK and selected retailers around Europe. as well as a ‘Chibi Heroes’ Edition sold exclusively at Rice Digital.
To get a taste of this fantastic fighting game you can check out the “Tutorial Mode” below!
We would like to share a video on what’s to expect from this tutorial. For the most part the tutorial is just an introduction to the many gameplay mechanics used in BlazBlue and information how the different bars and gauges in BlazBlue work. At first the different ways to perform combo’s and special moves seem simple but, when you have reached the more difficult parts of the tutorial it becomes clear that there is more to BlazBlue than meets the eye. I have experienced that Jump cancels aren’t my thing, and performing them is one hell of a job for me, I’m interested in what’s next for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend since I’ve spend a hour and a half completing the “Tutorial Mode” on all difficulties.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend is out now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox One!