Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
Capcom has released Character Theme previews from their upcoming Street Fighter V.
Street Fighter has some of the best and most memorable character themes in game history, sure Halo has one too. From Guile’s them to Ryu’s theme these songs are stuck in my head forever and I hope Capcom will achieve the same with their upcoming Street Fighter V Themes. Below you can find some theme previews from Vega, Birdie, Cammy, Chun-Li, Karin, Mika, Necalli, and Rashid.
“Many of these songs are extremely iconic and we’ve done our best to remix them and update them for a new generation to enjoy. Without further ado, here they are!” Combofiend
- The guitars and violins really bring out the passion in this tune.
- The lighter tune goes with Birdie’s more goofy personality this time around.
- A modern take on a classic theme.
- I feel like training in some misty mountains after hearing this.
- This version sounds like it could be played at the party in Karin’s stage.
- I can totally see Mika coming down to the ring with this song playing.
- A grand theme for a grand warrior! Easily my favorite.
- This song is as fast and fun as Rashid is!
Did you like these previews? share your thoughts in the comments below.