Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
The Third Street Fighter V Beta will be unleashed just before the holidays, beta testers will receive extra codes to share with their loved ones.
Capcom has run several worldwide beta tests throughout the year in order to improve the stability of their online servers ahead of the Street Fighter V launch, and they just announced that they will being having a third round of beta tests on both PS4 and PC from 12/18 12:01 AM PT (8:01 AM GMT) until 12/20 @ 10 PM PT (12/21 @ 6 AM GMT). What better way to spend the holidays than by serving up some season’s beatings.
Here are some things you can expect from the third Street Fighter V beta:
- Ranked Match
- Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!
- Casual Match
- Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.
- Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN)
- Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.
- Battle Setting
- Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.
- Manage the screen and sound settings.
As an additional bonus, every beta test participant will receive a number of beta invite codes via the beta client to share with their friends! So be sure to share the love and get your friends and family online enjoying the beta action as well.
Street Fighter V will launch on PS4 and PC February 16, 2016.