Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
Are you ready to rock the tombs of the undead and roll the heads of demons in Super Dungeon Bros? This rock-themed dungeon brawler featuring an action rpg style gameplay and both couch and online co-op will be launching soon.
In Super Dungeon Bros you can play on your own or with up to 4 friends in couch or online co-op as you raid the deepest dungeons of Rökheim in search of epic loot, hordes of evil undead and the legends of long lost fabled rock stars!
Our Bros will wield wicked weapons with devastating destruction or exploit the punishing puzzles and terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike.
Just remember; always put your #BrosB4Foes!
Meet the Bros:
Axl (Blue) AKA: The Tough One
- Personality: Tough & serious
- Axl is the muscle of the group and isn’t afraid to remind everyone. A ‘fight first, ask questions never’ type of guy, Axl will get the job done. Just as long as a huge piles of Bonie bones and A LOT of property damage is not an issue.
Lars (Yellow) AKA: The Quiet One
- Personality: Ladies man & socially awkward
- Lars believes himself to be quite the ladies’ man within the group. It is a shame that he becomes crippling incoherent once he starts talking to the opposite sex. Still, at least he has the completely unrealistic goal of trying to hook up with the queen of Chillheim to fall back on.
Freddie (Red) AKA: The Crazy One
- Personality: Crazy / not bright
- You know that guy in a group of friends that does the stupidest and most insane things because they believe it could be funny, even if no one else will? Freddie is that guy. To say he is dumber than a bag of rocks would be an insult to rocks.
Ozzie (Green) AKA: The Smart One
- Personality: Never Serious / Prankster / Planner
- Ozzie is a genius. It’s just a shame that his genius is used for causing mischief and mayhem on an unbelievable scale rather than making Rökheim a better place. There is a fine line between genius and insanity; we’re just not sure what side of the line Ozzie is on.
Super Dungeon Bros is currently scheduled for an early 2016 release, the game is set to launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC,Mac and Windows 10 and will support both couch and online co-op as well as cross platform gameplay between Xbox One and Windows 10 as well as PlayStation 4 to PC/Mac.