Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
188.8.131.52.1 The one about Sterling Treasure Boxes. The fix is for people who did not receive their first free weekly Sterling Treasure Box.
There are some Destiny players who logged in between 2AM and 10AM PDT on 4/12/2016 and did not receive their first free weekly Sterling Treasure Box. Affected players will ONLY have until the 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PST) to log in and attain it. At 2AM PDT, players will resume into a new weekly cycle, where players can log in and play the respective activities for additional free Sterling Treasures.
- Fixed an issue in which some players were not correctly receiving Sterling Treasures for logging in
- Affected players will ONLY have until the 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PDT) to attain them.
- Players will be able to receive Sterling Treasures from the following method upon weekly reset:
- Logging into a character on their account (1 per account)
- Completing a match in weekly featured Crucible playlist
- Completing Level 41 Prison of Elders