Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
Housemarque’s Sci-Fi twin-stick shooter, Alienation is out now! Fight to defend humanity in this awesome game filled with total destruction and kinetic neon action.
Alienation is Housemarque’s first major release since the brilliant and beautiful Resogun. Fans of their previous twin-stick shooter, Dead Nation will find that Alienation will feature the same ruthless gunfights and overwhelming tide of enemies they loved to hate in their zombie title – with a boost: there’s no place to hide or escape, only skill and planning can get you out of the carnage in one piece! At the same time, those who appreciate Resogun will be mesmerized by the same familiar brand of total destruction and kinetic neon action the title is famous for.
Alienation is Housemarque’s biggest game yet, and if you don’t know what that means find the main features listed below:
- Three classes, each with individual attacks and abilities – the Tank, the Bio-Specialist and the Saboteur
- Play solo or in multiplayer: Alienation supports 4 players drop-in/drop out online co-op and PvP
- Loot system: kill enemies for drops, find and upgrade the coolest weapons and gears for a truly custom play style
- RPG-lite progression: gain experience and advance the world state
- Online leaderboards for country rankings and all modes
- A full campaign, challenges and procedurally generated levels
- Realistic fluid tech, badass explosions and the biggest, most colorful game world we ever pulled off
local co-op is in development along with other post-launch content.
Alienation is out now on Playstation 4.