Gamer dad who loves the classics, indies, racers and the occasional shooter. Have been in the industry for almost two decades now and am as enthusiastic as ever! #4theplayers
Game publisher Not Doppler and developer Toffee Games announced that Earn to Die 2 will be released on Steam next Thursday May 5, for PC and Mac!
Earn to Die 2 originally started as a web-game series before becoming a hit mobile game. The game sees players steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way.
An evacuation ship is waiting on the other side of the country. The only thing that stands in your way: city after city overrun by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash your mission soon becomes clear… to drive through hordes of zombies in order to survive!
- A Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions.
- Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
- 10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
- A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
- Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you’re not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves in time for each race.
- For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
- Full HD graphics and playable at 60fps.
- Steam Controller support. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the zombie-smashing action from your couch in Big Picture Mode.
- And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
Pricing and Availability
- Earn to Die 2 will be available on Steam from next Thursday May 5, for PC and Mac.
- The game will be priced at US$4.99, with a 20% launch discount for the first week, bringing the launch price to US$3.99.
- The game’s interface and subtitles will be localised in 12 languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Steam Coming Soon page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/431590/