Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
The next chapter in the storied Tekken franchise will finally land in the hands of video game lovers and avid fighting game players when Tekken 7 hits home consoles on June 2, 2017 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game will come in a variety of editions including a collector’s edition which will include a nice statue.
Tekken 7 for home console and PC represents the culmination of the highest levels of fighting game development, even surpassing its arcade counterpart by offering additional balance and fine tuning, the inclusion of a dramatic story mode, more characters, and the implementation of online tournament modes that are sure to ignite the fighting spirit amongst gamers around the world.
When the game launches on June 2, 2017, the game will be available with a variety of special offers that are sure to please hardcore Tekken fans and newcomers to the series, including:
- The Tekken 7 Collector’s Edition (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC); collectors and hardcore Tekken fans will be pleased to learn that there will be a Collector’s Edition containing the Deluxe Edition and the Season Pass (only available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australasian territories) and a spectacular statue measuring approximately 30cm tall by 45cm wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special SteelBook™, and the game’s official soundtrack.
- Tekken 7 Season Pass (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) will grant players access to downloadable contents aimed to extend the game’s experience and will include special characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack exclusive to the Season Pass. *Each DLC pack contained within the game’s Season Pass may also be purchased separately.
- Tekken 7 Physical Pre-order Bonus (available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her Tekken debut in Tekken Revolution.
– On top of Eliza, digital pre-orders from the Xbox Store will grant as a bonus a free copy of TEKKEN 6 via backwards compatibility (available as a pre-order bonus on the Xbox Store from January 31st 2017).
– The TEKKEN 7 Digital Deluxe Edition (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) will include TEKKEN 7 and the Season Pass.
– Lastly, the PlayStation 4 version will have some exclusive content: legacy costumes from Tekken 4 and Tekken 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode (exclusive game feature) where fans can listen to old Tekken tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.