Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
Starting tomorrow you can add Flying Oak Games’ NeoroVoider and Choice Provisions’ Drive! Drive! Drive! to your Limited Run games collection.
Tomorrow, Friday, July 21st, 2017 – Limited Run Games will be releasing NeuroVoider and Drive! Drive! Drive! for PlayStation 4 at 10 AM Eastern Time . If you can’t make it in time for that first batch, a second batch will go on sale later in the same day at 6 PM Eastern Time. As always both releases will have a limited quantity available and are numbered. Details on both Limited Run Games can be found below.
NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter RPG for the PlayStation 4 set in a cyber-futuristic world where brains shoot evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through hordes of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it co-op with up to 4 friends, or go alone on a hack n’ slash rampage with a pinch of rogue-lite along with some permadeath.
NeuroVoider is the second title from Flying Oak Games. After completing their first game, Dead End, the team, composed of just two individuals – Thomas and Florian – decided to get busy on a genre they praise every lunch break: local multiplayer games.
- Action packed top-down shooting which may include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total co-op rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs!
- 8,736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat!
In addition to the game, Limited Run Games will also be selling a bundle that includes the game’s stellar soundtrack. The game will sell for $24.99 and is limited to just 3,500 units on sale. The soundtrack bundle will retail for $39.99.
Drive!Drive!Drive! is a racing game unlike any other, where players must drive their cars to victory across multiple tracks at the same time.
Let’s explain how this brain-melting idea works: you are able to switch between the different tracks of a race at any time you like. When you switch away from a track, a computer racer takes over driving on that track for you.
Unfortunately, the AI racers aren’t very competent. In other words, to place well in every track you’re racing on, you’re going to have to hop track-to-track on a regular basis to account for the subversively cretinous computer cars.
Here are just a few of the many reasons you’ll love Drive!Drive!Drive!:
- Online multiplayer
- Create your own tracks and share them online
- Four different gameplay modes: purist mode, arcade mode, collection mode, and time trial
- A campaign mode featuring 50 tracks
- A bonus campaign mode featuring 50 additional tracks
- An amazing soundtrack by synth/prog/post-rock band ZOMBI
- Ten unique environments
Drive!Drive!Drive! retails for $24.99 and only 3,000 copies will ever exist.