Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
PQube announced today that they will be releasing the adorable bunny-based side-scrolling action game, Rabi-Ribi, on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Europe on September 1, 2017.
Swing your Piko Hammer for truth, justice and bunny-kind as Erina, a bunny-turned-bunny-girl in a 2D side-scrolling action game that combines the freedom of exploration, platforming and bullet-hell style combat. Rabi-Ribi will be coming out both digitally and physically on PS4, and digitally on PSVita. Check out the game’s trailer and info below:
After waking up in a strange place in a strange body, Erina sets out to find her way back home, but what mysterious events have placed her in this unusual situation and what hidden threats loom over her home of Rabi-Ribi island? Explore vast levels, uncover secrets, level up, utilize over 60 items and power-ups and defeat powerful enemies on your way to becoming the defender of Rabi-Ribi island.
- Retro exploration platformer.
- 4+ difficulty settings for all types of players.
- 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
- Over 60 items and upgrades.
- Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
- 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
- Post-game story and content with speedrun mode.
- Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese language support.
Rabi-Ribi will be coming out both digitally and physically on PS4, and digitally on PSVita on September 1, 2017!