Gamer dad who loves the classics, indies, racers and the occasional shooter. Have been in the industry for almost two decades now and am as enthusiastic as ever! #4theplayers
Titanfall 2’s totally free DLC, Operation Frontier Shield is available tomorrow and includes a four player co-op mode.
As we get ready for the release of Operation Frontier Shield, there are some tweaks worth mentioning Respawn have done since launch:
- Bringing back the classics: remastered 5 fantastic maps from the original Titanfall and brought them to Titanfall 2. It’s been great to revisit Angel City, War Games, and more.
- Featured modes: the Designers have been experimenting with twists on existing game modes. This has led to some really fun gameplay, er, twists like CTF Nitro, Titan Brawl, and Marked for Death.
- Monarch: A new Vanguard class Titan that is unlike any of the Titans before it. Capable of playing support or dealing lots of damage, the Monarch evolves on the battlefield as she upgrades her core. She’s a blast to play and adds a lot to the meta of the game.
- Prime Titans: The Art team at Respawn has created rad new versions of the existing Titans for players to purchase, giving each Titan not only a great new look but also their own executions.
- Live Fire Mode and Maps: This Pilots only mode is like an espresso shot of adrenaline, featuring small maps and no respawns. It’s tense, fast-paced.
If you don’t already own the game, just get Titanfall 2 now discounted in the Store and go for Operation Frontier Shield while you’re at it starting tomorrow 25th of July.