Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am the biggest half behind this website and love to write about my deep love for fighting games, (J)RPG's and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and absolutely love pizza.
Are you one of the many pride owners of Ultra Street Fighter II on Nintendo Switch and want to know how to unlock the relentless Shin Akuma? Look no further. We have you covered with the below video.
Nintendo uploaded the “How to” video on their youtube channel and we would love to share it with you. Obviously! Think you’ve mastered Arcade Mode? Follow the steps in the below video to encounter Ultra Street Fighter II’s most devastating opponent and unlock Shin Akuma! If you think you’re ready to wield this kind of power, Shin Akuma can be unlocked by following the instructions laid out in the trailer below. Good luck and let us know in the comments below if you managed to unlock him.
The newest iteration of SFII in nearly 10 years, Ultra Street Fighter II features all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken! Nintendo Switch TV, Tabletop and Handheld modes allow you to play Ultra Street Fighter II at home or on-the-go!
- Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new roster additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look.
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadoken and Shoryuken special moves.
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in a new co-op mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital art book featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter’s 30-year history.
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers is available now on Nintendo Switch.