Ain't no thing like me, except me. I am 50% of the awesome people behind this website. I enjoy writing about my deep love for (J)RPG's, fighting games, and Destiny. Really do not like Call of Duty and Battle Royale games. Absolutely love Sushi and Burgers.
Capcom has released a brand-new Story trailer for their upcoming crossover fighting game, Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite. The trailer also Shows Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider in action. More on these characters next week.
The all-new cinematic trailer highlights never-before-seen elements of the story mode experience featured in the game and expands upon the key plot points we have seen before, with heroes from both universes coming together in an attempt to stop Ultron Sigma from infecting all biological life in the newly merged Marvel and Capcom worlds.
More playable characters have been confirmed, including Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider. More information and gameplay details on these four characters will be available next week, during Gamescom. The newly added characters bring the final roster at launch up to 30 characters, with more post launch characters to be revealed in the near future – maybe next week who knows.
Check out the new story trailer below and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Ultron Sigma has obtained two Infinity Stones and fused the Marvel and Capcom universes. Jedah has conspired with other villains to create a ravenous Symbiote beast. Can our heroes trust Thanos to lead them to the remaining Infinity Stones and beat back these threats? The clock is ticking, and all reality is at stake.
Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite will provide memorable experiences and infinite gameplay possibilities for players of all skill levels. The next evolution of the popular action-fighting series will arrive action-packed at launch, with a variety of accessible single player and multiplayer offerings including:
Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.